Dourmont

Dourmont
Motorcycle Trip to the Western Front

lørdag den 12. marts 2016

Where can I download an App that can get rottenness to disappear.



I lit the spark plugs on the motorcycle and took a ride to see the shadow of The Great War and Vestfornten 1914 – 1918. Just to find myself and find out why highly developed people slaughtered each other on the killing fields in northern France's beautiful countrysides. At that time Europe's borders between countries look’s just like today. Here in France, I found the true monuments over people's lack of humanity, spiritual and social intelligence. Memorials with names of the boys, men, women and civilians who lost their lives to a black cloud that drifted across the sky in 1914. 

In four years the cloud was hanging over a burning Europe. People died like sand running to your fingers. Even after the war it proved impossible for the Allies to find peace with the Germans on a proper way, and a spark from an insane dark man's brain was the beginning of World War II.

Where can I download an App that can get rottenness to disappear. I open up for My SoMe platforms in a hope that all my friends were doing well, and they got a good, happy and safe day around the world.

He's the Universal Soldier and he really er blame,
His orders come from far away no more,
They come from here and there and you and me,
And brothers can not you see,
This is not the way we put an than to war.

Buffy Sainte-Marie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar