Dourmont

Dourmont
Motorcycle Trip to the Western Front

torsdag den 25. februar 2016

Harley-Davidson along the Western Front



This blog is about my family, my grandfather Anthon, friends, music in the 60s and Aarhus. Stories about a home with a banjo, music from a saw blade, operettas and my mothers cooking, legless birds was one of them. Anthon's Mustage is a description of a journey with a touch of fiction, a cake of words and dreams. A motorcycle trip on a Harley-Davidson along the Western Front. A Road Trip from Aarhus to Ypres in France and thence to the Isonzo in Slovenia. Thoughts and stories flying into my brain while I was riding behind the handlebars. Stories about a boy from “Vesterbro Torv” in Aarhus. Stories about a boy who loves to ride his Harley, and was born to write this.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar